lunes, 18 de enero de 2010

My first post! .. hi

Hi everyone .. as you can see this is my first post .. I will try to talk a bit of myself this time so if you want to know me =)

well my name is leonardo I'm 18 years old (almos 19) my birthday is in february 26th hoho .. I live in Maracaibo, I'm studying electronic engineering (the most important and coolest career haha) i love it because I believe that the world is all about new and high tech and we are the onees that desing and create this tech so .. we rule this world hahaha .. eemm what else I lovee sports .. especially soccer (Hala Madrid) .. I like reading books and Manga .. manga for those who on't know what it is .. it's just like comics but from japan haha .. people thinks that it's childish to read or watch that kind of things but .. I don't know some time everyone needs something to relax and go away from everything at least for an instant and what it's better than reading cartoons? haha wah .. i love to sleep i'm an easy going person love to be with my friends and just chill with them .. I'm a person that cares about everyone .. about my blog i will try to post a lot of things about my career and manga haha .. my dreams .. well since I started college my plans are the same to graduate and go to spain to keep with my studys and work with an uncle who is my role model .. I'm studying electronic engineering because of him huhu .. I have to talk about what I hate .. I hate lies .. healthy food .. selfishness .. eeemm 


well I think that's enough for today about mexD and if you want to know me better just comment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario