domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Interview

What's up everyone! here is the Interview, I made it to my uncle! haha because to me he is the best engineer that you could ever find! hahaha 

Name: Marco Goettinger     

Date:  February 1st, 2010

Questions:

1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?

It’s  a discipline  that dominates the knowledge, to the resolution and optimization of complex problems designing and implementing systems, and processes that safely realize a desired objective.

2. What influenced you to pursue Electronic engineering?

The desire to obtain the necessary knowledge, so I could determine and solve problems that none could because of it’s complexity

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?

-Go to class and pass the exams

-Basic science knowledge and classes according to the field of expertise

-approve career internships

-create and approve the thesis

-fulfill all the requisites to obtain the title  

4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?

-Manual dexterity

-ability of survey

-drawing skills

- Analytical reasoning

-Skills in mathematics and physics

-inclination to investigate

5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?

I Would Like to work on a industry where I could develop my designing skills

6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?

In my school life, I enjoyed every stage because to me it was moment when I learned and improved my skills to solve those complex problems and I was able to see that I could do it, and I was good at it.

7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?

The hardest  part of being an engineering  student, it’s that you must have an analytical reasoning which you must improve every moment because, the complexity of every problem increases while time passes, and so must your skills

8. What are your plans for the future?

My plans are to create my own company so I could design new devices and processes  and become and important professional in my field of expertise

9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.

The most gratifying moment was when I receive my title of engineer

10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?

I would recommend it because it allows to develop knowledge that in the end could permit us to solve problems that affect the humanity  

If you want to comment feel free to do it =) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario