jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

My final experience

Hi everybody I'm here posting about what I Learn during these trimester with our beloved teacher doris :D .. well When the classes begun I thought it would be really boring to have my own blog and posting things on it, but while the time passed it become interesting .. I didn't know that there would be so many pages to look out for info and news about electronics and that kind of stuff .. all those online dictionaries were of a lot of help. 

To do all those works on classes where really fun and it was actually the first time that I learned something new in all the english classes that I saw in the past three years .. well at the end it was kind of fun .. I learned some interesting things and made new friends .. :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario