sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

Jobs

Hi everyone here are the jobs that I serch on the net, I choose these two because I found them really interesting and while I was reading the Description of both I was just thinking if I work in these I will learn a lot. THe first one is for an entry level engineer and the second one is the one that I dream because it's about designs and build automation and robotics equipment and that is way I'm studying this because for me robotics is our future.

Project Engineer – Failure Analysis (Materials)/NGPF Flight Test Planning/ Electronics Project Engr


QuEST is seeking an experienced electronics engineer to help us grow our aerospace product cost reduction team in the US.​ In this role you will brainstorm, develop, and implement design changes to existing electronic equipment with the intent to reduce overall product costs.​ Since we expect this team to grow significantly, there may be leadership opportunities in the future.​ This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer looking for career development and the opportunity to help build a team.​ It would also be an excellent opportunity for a retired engineer to rejoin the workforce.​ Both full and part-time positions may be available.​


Controls Engineer


Candidate will produce electric controls engineering designs and programs by identifying project objectives and issues; researching and developing electric controls engineering techniques and approaches; verifying and validating designs.​

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario